Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Greencore Group (LON: GNC) in the last few weeks:
- 1/31/2018 – Greencore Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd from GBX 300 ($4.14) to GBX 275 ($3.80). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – Greencore Group had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a GBX 253 ($3.50) price target on the stock.
- 1/30/2018 – Greencore Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Kepler Capital Markets. They now have a GBX 250 ($3.45) price target on the stock.
- 1/30/2018 – Greencore Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 250 ($3.45) price target on the stock.
- 1/30/2018 – Greencore Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 1/4/2018 – Greencore Group is now covered by analysts at Barclays PLC. They set an “overweight” rating and a GBX 253 ($3.50) price target on the stock.
Shares of Greencore Group plc (GNC) opened at GBX 188.38 ($2.60) on Wednesday. Greencore Group plc has a twelve month low of GBX 180.40 ($2.49) and a twelve month high of GBX 265.30 ($3.67). The stock has a market capitalization of $1,320.00 and a P/E ratio of 9,419.00.
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, April 5th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, December 7th will be issued a dividend of GBX 3.37 ($0.05) per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 7th. This is an increase from Greencore Group’s previous dividend of $2.10. This represents a yield of 1.59%.
Greencore Group plc is a manufacturer of convenience food. The Company’s segments include Convenience Foods, and Ingredients & Property. The Convenience Foods segment includes Convenience Foods UK and Convenience Foods US. The Convenience Foods segment consists of Food to Go, Prepared Meals, Grocery and US.
Receive News & Ratings for Greencore Group plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greencore Group plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.