Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Gulden coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001787 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, YoBit, CoinExchange and GuldenTrader. Gulden has a total market cap of $64.87 million and approximately $204,964.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Gulden has traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 29.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $206.52 or 0.02230960 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006803 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 29.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011154 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00025739 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004474 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002015 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00032886 BTC.
Gulden Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, GuldenTrader, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Nocks. It is not possible to buy Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.