Guncoin (CURRENCY:GUN) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One Guncoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0060 or 0.00000065 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Guncoin has a total market cap of $1.21 million and $577.00 worth of Guncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Guncoin has traded up 36.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002165 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.96 or 0.00249991 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00036833 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00050629 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 29.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010029 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007811 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GunCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm. It focuses on firearms commerce. “
Guncoin Coin Trading
Guncoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Guncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Guncoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Guncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Guncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Guncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.