Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded up 18.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. In the last seven days, Hedge has traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar. One Hedge token can currently be purchased for $4.31 or 0.00045580 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. Hedge has a market cap of $15.98 million and $85,326.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004779 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $122.82 or 0.01299480 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021350 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051829 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.24 or 0.00108356 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.00 or 0.00275121 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00023178 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedge must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.