Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 13.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Hush coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.66 or 0.00028284 BTC on exchanges. Hush has a total market capitalization of $8.57 million and $69,730.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Hush has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $128.07 or 0.01360660 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $481.96 or 0.05120300 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.14 or 0.01743840 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00054341 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.84 or 0.00433919 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00018851 BTC.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.