ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 14th. ICON has a market capitalization of $1.60 billion and $33.33 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON token can currently be bought for approximately $4.19 or 0.00045452 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, COSS and OKEx. During the last seven days, ICON has traded down 7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011550 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004824 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $117.58 or 0.01276060 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021361 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010898 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00047824 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00166640 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.83 or 0.00280303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00104282 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Gate.io, Huobi, HitBTC, OKEx and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.