Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded up 9.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Incent has a total market capitalization of $13.45 million and $73,245.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Incent token can currently be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00003093 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. In the last seven days, Incent has traded 12.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004779 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.82 or 0.01299480 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021350 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051829 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.24 or 0.00108356 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.00 or 0.00275121 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 25.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00023178 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, OpenLedger DEX and Tidex. It is not currently possible to buy Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.