indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One indaHash token can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001299 BTC on exchanges. indaHash has a market cap of $48.42 million and $184,107.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, indaHash has traded 12.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004845 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $120.16 or 0.01285830 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021385 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00050816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010746 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00106587 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.07 or 0.00278949 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002394 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not possible to buy indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.