InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded up 18.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 14th. InsaneCoin has a market capitalization of $2.23 million and $14,559.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, InsaneCoin has traded up 37.2% against the US dollar. One InsaneCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001366 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $647.17 or 0.07230460 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00029229 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00034416 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00024729 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001167 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.