IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded 13.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One IntenseCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0129 or 0.00000133 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, IntenseCoin has traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. IntenseCoin has a market capitalization of $4.68 million and $6,680.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $278.73 or 0.02879940 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00034996 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00019000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 24.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00032935 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012959 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002300 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IntenseCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IntenseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.