ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last seven days, ION has traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. ION has a total market capitalization of $59.39 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ION coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.01 or 0.00031881 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.57 or 0.00165058 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005502 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030156 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00013819 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00009268 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000298 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
ION Coin Trading
ION can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.