Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 14th. During the last seven days, Janus has traded flat against the dollar. One Janus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. Janus has a market cap of $744,390.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011689 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004814 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $116.38 or 0.01270440 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00021223 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010981 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00047709 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.92 or 0.00282987 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00103352 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 30% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0915 or 0.00000999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Buying and Selling Janus
Janus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Janus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Janus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Janus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.