KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded up 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. KickCoin has a market cap of $19.77 million and approximately $336,930.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0616 or 0.00000654 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, KickCoin has traded 29.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011984 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.90 or 0.01295010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00021340 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00051738 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010647 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00108972 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.73 or 0.00273341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002405 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, Gate.io, YoBit, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Mercatox and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy KickCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.