Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded up 9.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 14th. One Kin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, COSS, IDEX and EtherDelta. Over the last week, Kin has traded 3.5% lower against the dollar. Kin has a market capitalization of $223.08 million and $517,850.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011571 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $119.22 or 0.01283870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00049916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00106826 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271046 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001075 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, EtherDelta, IDEX, COSS, Mercatox and Bancor Network. It is not currently possible to purchase Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.