KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One KuCoin Shares coin can currently be bought for about $5.78 or 0.00062672 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. KuCoin Shares has a total market cap of $526.60 million and approximately $1.41 million worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, KuCoin Shares has traded 5.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.81 or 0.01276540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00048241 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00281290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002413 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
Buying and Selling KuCoin Shares
KuCoin Shares can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not possible to buy KuCoin Shares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KuCoin Shares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.