LATOKEN (CURRENCY:LA) traded up 9.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. LATOKEN has a market cap of $31.28 million and $1.16 million worth of LATOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LATOKEN token can now be bought for $0.40 or 0.00004266 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Over the last week, LATOKEN has traded up 15.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012154 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004807 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.34 or 0.01277630 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021179 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00051276 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010644 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00106741 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.79 or 0.00284472 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00023343 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LAToken is a blockchain platform for tokenization and trading of real assets globally using cryptocurrencies. As a result, cryptocurrencies will be widely used in the real economy. Cryptoholders will buy real assets using cryptocurrencies. Asset owners will unlock the value of assets by selling their tokenized fractions to cryptoholders. Tokenized Apple and Amazon shares, real estate ETFs and commodities (silver, gold, oil) are already traded at the LAT platform. “
LATOKEN Token Trading
LATOKEN can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Kucoin, CoinExchange and BigONE. It is not currently possible to buy LATOKEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LATOKEN must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LATOKEN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LATOKEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LATOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.