LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 8.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. LEOcoin has a total market capitalization of $26.89 million and approximately $15,532.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar. One LEOcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002914 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, LEOxChange, Livecoin and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,435.09 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $913.85 or 0.09708700 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,343.76 or 0.14276100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 34.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $222.72 or 0.02366210 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $273.24 or 0.02902840 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.49 or 0.00366377 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $128.07 or 0.01360660 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $481.96 or 0.05120300 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00095071 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LEOxChange, Bit-Z and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.