Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 14th. Linda has a total market capitalization of $17.04 million and approximately $101,635.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Linda has traded down 1.5% against the US dollar. One Linda coin can now be bought for $0.0021 or 0.00000022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.32 or 0.00543616 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007238 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009797 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008939 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.14 or 0.00139996 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00040647 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012002 BTC.
Linda Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling Linda
Linda can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, CoinsMarkets, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.