Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One Lisk coin can now be bought for approximately $27.37 or 0.00296999 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Bit-Z, Poloniex and COSS. Lisk has a market cap of $3.23 billion and $73.84 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Lisk has traded 37.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.86 or 0.00345751 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00066207 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002276 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.77 or 0.00149431 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.18 or 0.00370972 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020308 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001344 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003677 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $59.23 or 0.00642865 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Bittrex, BitGrail, BitBay, CoolCoin, Coinroom, Bit-Z, ChaoEX, CoinEgg, Exrates, COSS, Binance, Abucoins, Poloniex, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.