LockChain (CURRENCY:LOC) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One LockChain token can now be bought for about $1.47 or 0.00015485 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox and EtherDelta. LockChain has a market capitalization of $13.62 million and approximately $113,374.00 worth of LockChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, LockChain has traded down 5.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00065716 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009773 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002100 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loco is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency using the Quark algorithm. It features fast transactions through InstantX and anonymous payments through Darksend. “
Buying and Selling LockChain
LockChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Mercatox. It is not possible to buy LockChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockChain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LockChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LockChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.