Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Loopring has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Loopring has a total market cap of $379.31 million and $2.28 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loopring token can now be purchased for approximately $0.68 or 0.00007281 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, EtherDelta and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004882 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $119.69 or 0.01289370 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021321 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010806 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00049248 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00107853 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.67 or 0.00276514 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Gate.io, Binance, EtherDelta, OKEx, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.