Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last week, Lunyr has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Lunyr has a market cap of $41.18 million and approximately $1.89 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lunyr token can currently be purchased for approximately $17.92 or 0.00192565 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, Bittrex, Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00011910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004799 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.26 or 0.01281500 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050923 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107102 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00283602 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002412 BTC.
Lunyr Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, BigONE, Liqui, Bittrex, Binance, YoBit, Gate.io, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.