MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One MaidSafeCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.45 or 0.00004823 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, OpenLedger DEX, Omni DEX and Livecoin. MaidSafeCoin has a total market cap of $202.08 million and approximately $1.99 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MaidSafeCoin has traded up 4.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.94 or 0.01284720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010801 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00106249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271911 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MaidSafe is a fully decentralized platform on which application developers can build decentralized applications. The network is made up by individual users who contribute storage, computing power and bandwidth to form a world-wide autonomous system. Safecoin can only reside within the SAFE network and will be stored in a users wallet and used in exchange for network services; such as increased storage space and access to network applications. There is no set distribution time for safecoins. Unlike many currencies, the distribution of safecoin is backed by information and the amount of coins generated by the SAFE network is directly related to the amount of resource provided to it. “
Buying and Selling MaidSafeCoin
MaidSafeCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Omni DEX, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase MaidSafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.