Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 14th. Matchpool has a market cap of $26.38 million and $2.97 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Matchpool token can currently be bought for $0.35 or 0.00003734 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta and Gatecoin. During the last week, Matchpool has traded 25.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012154 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004807 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $120.34 or 0.01277630 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021179 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00051276 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010644 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00106741 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.79 or 0.00284472 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00023343 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui, Gatecoin, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Matchpool must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.