MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 14th. In the last week, MediBloc has traded 9.1% lower against the dollar. One MediBloc coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0389 or 0.00000418 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io. MediBloc has a total market capitalization of $115.51 million and approximately $1.52 million worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9,314.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $914.69 or 0.09850570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,349.33 or 0.14531300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 31.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $207.02 or 0.02229430 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $272.95 or 0.02939480 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $34.10 or 0.00367205 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $127.25 or 0.01370400 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $482.00 or 0.05190790 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00100697 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
MediBloc Coin Trading
MediBloc can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to buy MediBloc directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MediBloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.