Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 7.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last week, Melon has traded 14.1% higher against the US dollar. One Melon token can now be purchased for approximately $118.61 or 0.01281260 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives, Kraken and Livecoin. Melon has a market cap of $71.09 million and approximately $249,314.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011849 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004814 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.89 or 0.01295150 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021253 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010843 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00050972 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00106874 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.88 or 0.00279606 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00024454 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, Livecoin, Liqui, CryptoDerivatives and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.