Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Mercury token can currently be bought for about $0.51 or 0.00005423 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, Upbit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. In the last week, Mercury has traded 19% higher against the dollar. Mercury has a total market cap of $50.60 million and approximately $7.55 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012211 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.84 or 0.01278410 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021428 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010776 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $4.70 or 0.00050578 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107215 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00283135 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 24.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00023382 BTC.
Mercury Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Buying and Selling Mercury
Mercury can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Tidex. It is not possible to buy Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.