Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Metal token can now be purchased for approximately $4.16 or 0.00044732 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Tidex, Bittrex and Binance. Metal has a total market cap of $80.31 million and approximately $11.52 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Metal has traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011878 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004802 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $119.46 or 0.01284260 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00051009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010781 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00047411 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00168735 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00107064 BTC.
Metal Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Binance, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Huobi and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.