Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded up 8.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Mintcoin has a market cap of $23.44 million and $138,183.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mintcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. During the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded 83% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 36.3% against the dollar and now trades at $222.16 or 0.02342930 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004109 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006647 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 28% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00010749 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00025860 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00037023 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004427 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001981 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mintcoin
Mintcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mintcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mintcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.