MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded up 7.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last seven days, MobileGo has traded 32.3% higher against the dollar. One MobileGo token can now be purchased for approximately $0.74 or 0.00007989 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Coinrail, Tidex and HitBTC. MobileGo has a total market capitalization of $72.46 million and approximately $180,015.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004805 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.67 or 0.01286290 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021244 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050944 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00106832 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.29 or 0.00282553 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 31% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00024913 BTC.
MobileGo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
Buying and Selling MobileGo
MobileGo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Coinrail, Cryptopia, Liqui, Gatecoin, Tidex, Livecoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MobileGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.