Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded up 5.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Modum token can currently be purchased for about $3.73 or 0.00040330 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Mercatox and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, Modum has traded 21.5% higher against the US dollar. Modum has a market cap of $68.19 million and approximately $1.03 million worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011849 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004814 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.89 or 0.01295150 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021253 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010843 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00050972 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00106874 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.88 or 0.00279606 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00024454 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Modum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Modum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.