MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 14th. In the last week, MonaCoin has traded 22.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. MonaCoin has a total market capitalization of $262.94 million and $3.71 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for about $4.58 or 0.00049314 BTC on exchanges including Bitbank, EXX, Fisco and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,314.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $914.69 or 0.09850570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,349.33 or 0.14531300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 31.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $207.02 or 0.02229430 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $272.95 or 0.02939480 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $34.10 or 0.00367205 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $127.25 or 0.01370400 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $482.00 or 0.05190790 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00100697 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Fisco, Bittrex, Zaif, Livecoin, CryptoBridge, Bleutrade and Bitbank. It is not currently possible to buy MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.