MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded up 9.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 14th. In the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded up 13.4% against the dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001733 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. MonetaryUnit has a market capitalization of $20.48 million and approximately $132,625.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00064750 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00015000 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010025 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002101 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to buy MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.