Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded up 8.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Monetha has traded up 13% against the US dollar. One Monetha token can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00001801 BTC on exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Mercatox. Monetha has a market cap of $36.22 million and $1.23 million worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00011910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004799 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.26 or 0.01281500 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050923 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107102 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00283602 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002412 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Buying and Selling Monetha
Monetha can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Tidex, OKEx, Kucoin, Binance and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Monetha directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monetha must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monetha using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.