Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded 13% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Myriad has a total market cap of $19.85 million and approximately $110,391.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Myriad has traded 14.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Myriad coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0128 or 0.00000135 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,488.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $923.73 or 0.09749140 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,358.65 or 0.14339400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $212.35 or 0.02241140 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $276.08 or 0.02913800 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $34.83 or 0.00367575 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $128.19 or 0.01352980 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $483.83 or 0.05106370 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00095222 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to buy Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.