Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded up 7.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Mysterium token can now be purchased for approximately $0.74 or 0.00007799 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, IDEX and Liqui. Mysterium has a total market cap of $14.34 million and approximately $131,705.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Mysterium has traded 32.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $123.30 or 0.01302650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00108871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00272282 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002417 BTC.
Mysterium Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDEX and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.