Nano (CURRENCY:XRB) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Nano has a market capitalization of $1.23 billion and approximately $26.55 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nano coin can now be purchased for about $9.26 or 0.00099099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitGrail, Bit-Z, Kucoin and BitFlip. In the last week, Nano has traded down 20.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,370.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $919.57 or 0.09840480 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,361.16 or 0.14566000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 31.3% against the dollar and now trades at $207.94 or 0.02227980 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $272.30 or 0.02917610 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $33.67 or 0.00360260 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $127.27 or 0.01361900 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $484.01 or 0.05179480 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00046611 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitGrail, Kucoin, RightBTC, Mercatox, CoinFalcon, BitFlip and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to buy Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.