NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 4.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last week, NEO has traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar. NEO has a market cap of $7.58 billion and approximately $180.06 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for about $116.57 or 0.01270030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, CoinEgg, Kucoin and Huobi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011602 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004872 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021384 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010904 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048015 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.89 or 0.00282133 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00103670 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 35% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00000943 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TDAX, Tidebit, CoinEgg, Bitfinex, Lbank, BCEX, Bittrex, Livecoin, BigONE, Exrates, Huobi, Binance, HitBTC, Quoine, Cryptopia, CoolCoin, OKEx, Qryptos, Allcoin, Cryptomate, Upbit, Kucoin and Coinnest. It is not presently possible to buy NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.