NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded up 11.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 14th. NeosCoin has a total market capitalization of $16.38 million and $90,410.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar. One NeosCoin coin can now be purchased for $4.44 or 0.00046798 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bleutrade and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,488.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,350.10 or 0.14238600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00047139 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00046660 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.21 or 0.01183440 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 67.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37.82 or 0.00398827 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00038258 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling NeosCoin
NeosCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase NeosCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NeosCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NeosCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.