A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for NEX Group (LON: NXG):
- 2/7/2018 – NEX Group had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from GBX 675 ($9.33) to GBX 680 ($9.39). They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – NEX Group had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a GBX 665 ($9.19) price target on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – NEX Group had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a GBX 730 ($10.09) price target on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – NEX Group had its price target raised by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd from GBX 550 ($7.60) to GBX 570 ($7.88). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – NEX Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 679 ($9.38) price target on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – NEX Group had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
Shares of NEX Group PLC (LON:NXG) opened at GBX 663 ($9.16) on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $2,510.00 and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,441.30. NEX Group PLC has a twelve month low of GBX 5.63 ($0.08) and a twelve month high of GBX 690 ($9.53).
The company also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Friday, February 2nd. Shareholders of record on Thursday, December 21st were issued a GBX 3.50 ($0.05) dividend. This represents a yield of 0.62%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, December 21st.
NEX Group plc is a technology-based service company. The Company is engaged in electronic trading business, offering a diverse portfolio of products and services in the over-the-counter (OTC) markets. The Company’s segments include NEX Markets, which includes EBS BrokerTec and NEX Exchange (formerly the ICAP Securities and Derivatives Exchange (ISDX)); NEX Optimisation, which includes PTRI and Euclid Opportunities, and Group, which includes all residual income from shipping (forward revenue), and central costs not attributable to the business units.
Receive News & Ratings for NEX Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEX Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.