Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded 12.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Nimiq token can currently be purchased for about $3.98 or 0.00042047 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. Nimiq has a total market cap of $41.81 million and approximately $186,153.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Nimiq has traded 37.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 34.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $214.24 or 0.02262490 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004105 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006651 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 33.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011228 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00025749 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00036935 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004472 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001988 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Netcoin (NET) is a proposed Scrypt type cryptocurrency with a hybrid proof-of-work and proof-of-stake system that affords eventual control of the monetary supply to users. Mining features a Super block every hour equal to 8 times the regular blocks. Netcoin v1.2.0 features the Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Nimiq
Nimiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Nimiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nimiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.