NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One NobleCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, NobleCoin has traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar. NobleCoin has a total market cap of $2.26 million and approximately $73,781.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.53 or 0.02335600 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006684 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010804 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00025738 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00035890 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004362 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
Buying and Selling NobleCoin
NobleCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy NobleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NobleCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NobleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.