Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 9.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Nuls has a total market cap of $60.97 million and approximately $2.14 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Nuls has traded down 14% against the US dollar. One Nuls token can now be bought for approximately $2.59 or 0.00027885 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Coinbene, Bit-Z and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004817 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $120.07 or 0.01294030 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021272 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00050837 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00106843 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.92 or 0.00279309 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00025151 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Nuls Token Trading
Nuls can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Kucoin, EtherDelta, OKEx, Binance and Coinbene. It is not possible to buy Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nuls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.