NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 9.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One NuShares token can now be bought for about $0.0048 or 0.00000051 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange and alcurEX. NuShares has a market cap of $13.42 million and approximately $1,310.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, NuShares has traded down 35% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.42 or 0.00342119 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003816 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00065823 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001479 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuShares are units held by individuals who wish to help support and maintain the Nu network. Owning NuShares is not required to use NuBits. Instead, NuShares are intended to be a source of network equity for developers, entrepreneurs, and speculators. NuShareholders can receive network revenues in the form of Peercoin dividends paid out by a custodian. NuShareholders can cast votes for actions that positively affect the Nu network. These actions help adjust the supply and demand for NuBits so that they will always remain at a long-term $1.00 US value. “
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and alcurEX. It is not currently possible to purchase NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.