Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Nxt coin can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002294 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, Poloniex and CoinEgg. Nxt has a market capitalization of $212.19 million and approximately $8.59 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Nxt has traded up 15.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.96 or 0.00302019 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.14 or 0.00347172 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00066538 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.63 or 0.00374055 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00146158 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00020548 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001320 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003705 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008789 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitcoin Indonesia, SouthXchange, Poloniex, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, Nxt Asset Exchange, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, Livecoin, C-CEX and AEX. It is not presently possible to buy Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nxt must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.