OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last seven days, OKCash has traded up 9.7% against the dollar. One OKCash coin can now be purchased for about $0.28 or 0.00002918 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. OKCash has a total market cap of $20.41 million and $380,514.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.99 or 0.00558809 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007237 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009847 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00008921 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.26 or 0.00139886 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00040363 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012012 BTC.
OKCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not possible to buy OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.