OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 21.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. OmiseGO has a total market capitalization of $1.57 billion and $77.21 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OmiseGO token can now be purchased for $15.35 or 0.00166640 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, Kucoin, Mercatox and Gate.io. During the last week, OmiseGO has traded 27.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005584 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030274 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014066 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00032777 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009484 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000302 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators which enforce behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. “
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, BigONE, AEX, OKEx, Exrates, Bittrex, Upbit, Coinrail, Coinbene, HitBTC, COSS, BX Thailand, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Bitfinex, Bancor Network, Cryptopia, Binance, ChaoEX, Mercatox, Poloniex, Huobi, Radar Relay, Coinnest, Bit-Z, Liqui, EtherDelta, TDAX and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.