Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Omni has a total market cap of $22.42 million and approximately $87,419.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Omni has traded 19% higher against the dollar. One Omni coin can now be purchased for $39.99 or 0.00423679 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex and C-CEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $212.35 or 0.02241140 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004110 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006619 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00010834 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00025933 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00036954 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004436 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001990 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.