Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 10.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Paragon has a total market cap of $16.03 million and $113,830.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00002612 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta and Tidex. During the last seven days, Paragon has traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004779 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $122.82 or 0.01299480 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021350 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051829 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.24 or 0.00108356 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.00 or 0.00275121 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00023178 BTC.
Paragon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Tidex, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.