Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Particl has a market cap of $201.34 million and approximately $268,807.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Particl coin can currently be purchased for about $22.70 or 0.00245162 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Over the last seven days, Particl has traded 6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003870 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001496 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00035520 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 84.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000143 BTC.
Particl Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Particl Coin Trading
Particl can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Particl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.